- Indoor Rugby activity sessions for Children aged 2-6 years!
- The sessions are lively, full of learning experiences but above all GREAT FUN!!!
- 45 minute sessions combine core rugby and movement skills along with developing your child’s physical literacy.
- Parents are positively encouraged to engage in the technical side of their child’s skill development.
- Exclusive Rugby Kit with every Membership!
- Developed & run by Pete Healey Sports
- All coaching teams are DBS checked.
Rugby Tykes run children’s activities near Cheltenham, Gloucester, Tewkesbury and Malvern !
We also work in many local schools and nurseries delivering games and skill based activities in line with national curriculum.
Please check venues page and contact us with you preferred choices.
|Rugby Tykes are pleased to have Pat Sanderson’s endorsement. Pat and Rugby Tykes share the same values of fun, active sports for children in a safe disciplined enviroment.
Are you or someone you know, interested in becoming a Rugby Tykes Coach?
If you or someone you know enjoy working with children,
relish the challenge of developing youngster’s skills,
For an informal chat to find out more, please feel free to contact us
then we would be keen to speak with you about becoming a Coach/Class leader at Rugby Tykes?
All Classes run throughout the academic year, during school term times
New Term starts on Monday5th of September 2015
Come and join in the #rugbyfun